Sub : Seeking membership to our Azad Hind Parishad to eradicate corruption in election and promote accountable and functional democracy and promote secularism
Respected Intellectual brother/sister. We the committee members of the BCs, Dalit, Mohammedan, EBCs and Christian Parishads have promoted Azad Hind Parishad (AHP) with principal objective of empowerment, eradication of corruption in elections and issue of Ward Members ticket to honest, educated, sincere and those who poll a majority vote in pre-selection process and recall of unsatisfied PRs performance with following aims : 1.Appoint accountable public representatives (PRs) through a first preference majority vote in the respective constituency who will represent AHP in such election.
2. Working Committee backed on a rotation basis between Men & Women of the OBCs, SCs / STs, and Minorities from Village/Ward, District, State and National level.
3. Recall of MPs, MLAs etc., vide their contract on account of their inaction, incapacity, corruption or fails to answer 3 consecutive General Body Meetings.
4. Prime Minister / Chief Minister / Chairman ZPTC / Chairman Mandal Parishad / Sarpanch on rotation between men and women of OBCs, SCs, STs, EBCs and Minorities
5. Ensure Reservation of 40% to women as per reservation policy of respective underprivileged Societies.
6. Implement reservation 50% OBCs among Hindus, SC 20%, STs 10%, 12% OBCs among Muslims, 5% OBCs among Christians, 3% EBCs among BPL(40% women, 30 % youth of respective community) in the Legislature/local Bodies.
7. Implement reservation of OBCs, SCs, STs, Minorites, and Women in Higher Judiciary.
8. Redressal of the public grievance in 30 days, Court case in three years (if appeal preferred) and make accountability and independent judiciary, Policing..
9. Lok Pal at the national levels, Lok Ayuktha at the state level, District Vigilance Officer at District and Public Grievance Redressal Officer at Mandal or Block level.
10. Free education to all from Class I to PG. Underprivileged children will have the compulsory education with hostel facilities. State to act as their guardian.
11. Reimbursement of the fee or Scholarships to Children of BPL and middle Classes from LKG to PG etc.,
12. New health schemes including provision of State kits on post deliveries.
13. Marriage grant or allowance to each Below Poverty Girl
14. Houses or plot to all who do not own the houses of their own.
15. Free Power, War=ter to the BPL families and 50% concessional power and water to middle classes families.
16. Modernization of all public institutions, schools, and hospitals with the best infrastructure.
17. Agricultural boards from Mandal levels to resolve farmers all problems. Free tractor support and storage go-downs to small and medium farmers.
18. Agriculture Board at Mandal or Block to fix rates of each crop produces and the State to buy all agricultural produce,
19. Undertake new Irrigational projects to promote agriculture as a profitable profession.
20. Waive off agricultural loans of small and medium-scale farmers to stop suicides among the Annadhathas.
21. Provide Crop insurance and adopt welfare measures to see around the year smile on the faces of farmers.
22. Armed Forces Tribunals to resolve civil matters pertaining to servicemen and ex-servicemen,
23. Out of turn allotment of residential flat/plot to all war widows, and homeless ex-serviceman.
24 Self-employment loans for Small Scale Industries / Business ventures within 45 days, State to stand as a guarantor till such loan is recovered.
25. Regularisation of contract employees with their respective seniority with the promotion.
26. Hardworking public servants to get pecuniary and promotional benefits.
27. Fifty Bedded Hospital at every Mandal or Block HQs. Ten Bedded Hospital at each PHC or Municipal Ward and Gram Panchayat.
28. All essential commodities to be available in the market at the rational prices to one and all.
29. To have Vidyarthi, Mahila, Advocates, Doctors, Teachers, Employees, etc., Federations.
30. For smaller States and Districts for faster development of the nation, to be closer to the people.
31. Removal of Quasi-Judicial powers from the Executive, assign the task to Fast Track Courts.
32. Repealing of laws deliberately made to harass the SCs, STs, OBCs and Minorities.
33. Pensions to Old aged, widows, single mother, orphanage, Physically Handicapped.
34. Purification of respective faith, restrain politics from interference in the religious matter.
35. Protect Girls and Women from all types of harassments.
36. Fastest delivery of Justice through Fast Track Couts / restoration of lands through Land Grabbing Court. Among other.
1.Appoint accountable public representatives (PRs) through a first preference majority vote in the respective constituency who will represent AHP in such election.